Manual Coffee Coffee Grinder. Made in Germany.
If you're looking for a robust, heavy-duty, high-performance manual coffee grinder, the Comandante® C60 Baracuda® is an excellent choice. Featuring the biggest burr set design Comandante Grinder ever released, this grinder was designed to explore the limits of what a manageable manual grinder could accomplish. The result is a unibody construction made of steel for maximum stability and drivetrain efficiency, with a bold and clear-cut design that perfectly supports the function. Despite its hefty 1-kilogram weight, the Baracuda®'s optimized burr geometry achieves a smooth grinding experience and a world-class particle size distribution suitable for a wide range of brew methods, from filter coffee to espresso and cezve/ibrik.
- The Comandante® C60 Baracuda® is a high-performance manual coffee grinder.
- The burr set design is the biggest and most advanced one ever released.
- Manageable manual grinder with a big burr set.
- Unibody construction made of steel for maximum stability and drivetrain efficiency.
- Manufacturing techniques and quality used were normally reserved for high-performance motor parts.
- The design is bold and clear-cut, perfectly supporting the function.
- The grinder is hefty at 1 kilogram and has a powerful feel to it.
- Thanks to Baracuda®’s optimized burr geometry, there is a 2-3x higher bean throughput and a smooth grinding experience.
- The particle size distribution is world-class, making it suitable for a wide range of brew methods, from filter coffee to espresso and cezve/ibrik.
- Includes: 1x Purple Polymer Jar & 1x Clear Polymer Jar
- Weight: 1018g
- Dimensions: Assembled: 195x200x60mm
- Pack size: 150x115x60mm
- Body: High-performance brushed stainless steel
- Grind adjustment: GX50 Gold Clix* with the grind dial made out of brass
- Knob: Big Joe made from solid European Oak
- Crank: Equipped as standard with our Black Crank
- Burr: Baracuda®
- Drivetrain: Stainless steel
*The fine GX50 thread of the Gold Clix drivetrain system allows for super fine adjustments of grind setting. With a vertical burr pitch of 41.6μm per click, the resulting change to your target particle size is around 21μm per click setting.